If you are building a new home, don’t forget to prepare for all your communications and entertainment needs. It pays to install your wiring while the wall cavities are still exposed. Our skilled technicians can properly wire your home for telephone, networking, and cable, as well as prepare for other installations like in-wall speakers and wall-mounted televisions. Remember… wireless technology is great, but it has its limits!
Already in an existing home? We can retrofit new wiring to address many needs, including servicing TVs with coaxial cable, hiding wires for a wall-mounted TV, and so on.
Planning ahead saves time and money. Think about these items before you build your home.
- Wall-Mounted Televisions
- Televisions Mounted Above Fireplaces
- Wired Networking To Smart TVs, Receivers, and Other Electronics
- Pre-wiring for Free Over-The-Air Television Programming with an Antenna
- Home Theater Screens, Projectors & Speakers
- In-Ceiling Speakers for Whole Home Audio
- In-Wall Speakers for Home Entertainment
- Placement of Outdoor Speakers and Televisions
- Smart Home and Climate Control Systems
- Surveillance and Home Monitoring
For business and industry
Communication and the free flow of data is the pulse of business in the digital age. If you are building out a new business facility – whether it’s an office or a restaurant – our skilled technicians will put in place all the critical wiring to make your business run more efficiently.